Children & Youth
Wednesday Night Programming (September–May)
There is something for everyone. The Nursery is open from 4:45-8:30pm for anyone 3rd grade and under who needs care for the evening while siblings or parents are in programming.
Kids Club runs from 5–6pm for children 2nd grade and younger (kids younger than kindergarten will only stay for 15 minutes of music with Cynthia Coffin-Langdon). Everyone else will stay till 6:00 for programing
A typical Wednesday schedule:
• 5:00-5:15- Jam Jr. music for everyone 2nd grade and under, followed by Kids Club 5:15-6:00p— a time for your kids to have a Christian Education Message and then lots of time to play in the Kids Club! Meet in Kids Club (Hillside Room)
• 5:00-5:40 – Ringtones 3rd-5th grade (handbells) – meet in Bell Room
• 5:40-6:05 – Jam 3rd-5th graders (Drums and Singing) meet in Chapel
• 6:00-6:30 – Dinner for all – at this time keep bringing your own dinner!
• 6:30-7:30 – Tweens 3-5th grade
• 6:30-7:30 – Confirmation/Youth Group
• 7:45-8:45 – Class Ring, 5th-12 grade (handbells) – meet in Bell Room
Ringtones (handbell choir for grades 3-5): Rehearsals on Wednesdays from 5:00-5:40 in the Bell Room. Director: Bill Alexander
Class Ring (handbell choir for 6-12 graders): Rehearsals on Wednesdays from 7:45-8:45 in the Bell Room. Director: Bill Alexander
Tweens, 3rd–5th graders, are from 6:30-7:30pm. This is a time to check in with each other, get to know your Bible, and play games. This is similar to youth group time for younger kids
Children younger than 3rd grade are welcome to go to the nursery to play games with staff.
Confirmation/Youth Group, 6th-8th grade, will be from 6:30-7:30pm. They sing, pray, support each other, and play games.