August 22, 2019
FUMC’s music groups are starting up soon. Join us! There’s a place for you!
• Sanctuary Choir begins rehearsals on Wednesday, September. 4, 5:45pm in the East Lounge.
• Tapestry (our worship band) begins rehearsals on Wednesday, September. 4, 6:30pm in the Sanctuary.
• JAM & the Peanut Butter Band and JAM Jr. will begin rehearsals on Wednesday, September 11. JAM (2nd-6th graders) meets at 5pm and JAM Jr. (babies–1st graders, with their parents) meets at 5:30pm.
• Handbells Our handbell groups will begin rehearsals on Wednesday, September. 11.
• Ringtones (2nd–6th grade), Wednesdays at 5:30pm
• Class Ring (grades 7-12), Wednesdays at 7:45pm
• Cast in Bronze (adults), Wednesdays at 6:45pm
• Strikepoint (concert ensemble), Sundays at 11:30am
For more information, please contact Velda Bell, Director of Music Ministries, at 218-727-5021, firstname.lastname@example.org.
August 20, 2019
CHUM is looking for furniture donations for two families moving into the Steve O’Neil Apartments soon. Two full-size beds and three twin beds (all with frames and mattresses) would be most welcome. Two loveseats or small couches that you might like to re-home would be appreciated also. CHUM can help arrange transportation. If you can help, please contact Tim Zager or call the church office. Thank you!
August 14, 2019
The Mission and Social Justice Team is asking for donations, made out to Ruby’s Pantry Coppertop (or FUMC with “Ruby’s Pantry” in the memo), to go towards the purchase of the forklift necessary for the operation of this ministry that blesses hundreds of people in our community each month with food. All churches participating in Ruby’s Pantry at our FUMC location are donating to make this possible. Any donation is much appreciated. Thank you!
January 1, 2019
Contact the church office, 218-727-5021, if you are able to help:
• Nursery— Wednesdays 5:30-7:30pm and Sundays 10-11am
• Sunday School— Sundays 10-11am