Save the Date!
This year’s Fall Roast Beef Dinner will be held on Thursday, October 7, 4:30-6:30pm
We need your help volunteering. Please click on the link below for volunteer opportunities and to view the full Roast Beef Dinner poster. Please feel free to post it on your own social media platforms.
Volunteer Signup Form
Roast Beef Dinner Poster
Click to view or share full size poster
Sign up to volunteer: or call church office at 218-727-5021
Due to COVID-19 Safety Guidelines:
• The dinner will be 100% DRIVE-THROUGH!
• We will not be making chocolate chip cookies or cutting apples. (Apples will come precut from supplier.)
• Masks and gloves will need to be worn when in the church building.
• Food is only allowed to be eaten outside or in cars (not in the building).
• Tickets will not be sold in advance.
•Volunteers sign up online at this link: signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4CA8A82CA4FFC61-fall
or call church office (218) 727-5021.
Opportunities to Help:
Wednesday, October 6, 9am-noon—Apple Crisp Day
• Bake apple crisp
• Put foil in to-go containers
Thursday, October 7, all day—Dinner Day
7:30-10:30am – trim beef, prepare coleslaw, wash dishes
10:30-4:00pm – wash dishes, put rolls in bags, prepare drive-through outside, and help where needed
1-4:00pm – cut apple crisp and put in to-go containers
2-6:30pm – meat cutter, potato maker, gravy maker, corn maker, dishwashers
3:30-5:30pm – deliver meals
3:30-5:30pm – serving line crew-1st shift
5:30-7:30pm – serving line crew-2nd shift
3:30-6:30pm – directing traffic
3:45-6:30pm – drive-through order takers, car delivery volunteers, and youth runners
4:00-6:30pm – dishwashers
6:30-8:30pm – dishwashers
6:30-8:30pm – cleanup crews: kitchen, drive-through serving area inside & outside, volunteer room, roast beef dinner closet organization If you show up at different times, we will find a job for you!
Other Ways to Help:
• Flyers—post flyers around your work (available at church office)
• Facebook/email/word of mouth—invite friends to dinner via Facebook, email, word of mouth
• Prayers—pray for a God-filled successful event
This is a fundraiser. Please purchase a meal before or after your shift. (Youth volunteers enjoy the dinner compliments of FUMC)
Something for everyone—ALL ages can participate!
All volunteers: please park in the east parking lot (the daycare side of the building).
Thank you! Cindy Hedlund, 218-348-2634 (text or call)
or email at email@example.com or call the church office at 218 727-5021.